Izeta Cider
search
  • Izeta Cider

Izeta Cider

€2.95
80% of the apples used to make this cider originate from our Izeta apple orchards and the remaining 20% ​​are made up of apples from outside the Basque Country.
Size
Quantity

The history of the Sidrería Izeta is the story of a family that for five generations has dedicated its life to the world of cider. Although at the beginning its production was intended for own consumption, in 1983, and under the command of Manuel Iruretagoiena, Izeta Sagardotegia opened its doors to the public in the Izeta Goikoa farmhouse. Three decades later, the restaurant has become a particular place, a guarantee of the highest quality and the most authentic flavor.

60062ba147e30

Data sheet

Volumen
75 cl