Alakrana Tuna Under-Belly (115gr)
Features of deep-frozen tuna
The chemical and bacteriological activity when freezing at -14°C degrees slows down, whereas at -60°C degrees it comes to a halt. It prevents the development of microorganisms, enzyme activity or nutritional loss, and retains the sensory and organoleptic properties of foods.
Due to the characteristics of work in vessels and the equipment, the quality of this fish is superior to the one in fresh fish, keeping all the benefits of the latter and controlling its drawbacks.
- Deep-frozen at -60°C degrees
- It keeps all its organoleptic and healthy properties
- It lasts longer before consumption
- Without artificial additives
- With traceability certificate